1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Autopick team

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Dolphins1Beatles, Jul 25, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    I decided to try an nfl.com Autopick team, and it looks pretty good.[I think]. I actually haven't done fantasy football in in a few years so anyone think this team they gave me looks any good? I was surprised I got all 3 of Rodgers, Marshall and Fitzgerald.

QB: Aaron Rodgers

WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Brandon Marshall, Mike Sims-Walker, Donald Driver

TE: Vernon Davis

RB: Jonathan Stewart, Ricky Williams, Ronnie Brown, Darren Sproles, LaDainian Tomlinson, Clinton Portis

K: David Akers

Defense: Pittsburgh Steelers

I'm thinking of getting David Gerrard or Jason Campbell since they are the best available QBs, since I should have 2 right? And possibly may get rid of Portis. Oh and I'm trying to get Devery Henderson off waivers.

2. Phinatic425

Phinatic425 MIA State of Mind

Feb 19, 2010
    Upper Left Corner
    Nice! I got Ronnie Brown too. If he stays healthy it will be a huge steal for me.

3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    I hate autopick people so much. lol

4. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    Haha, why? [I also am doing a live draft in August in a different league, but I have to say I love my autopick one- I managed the #2 Kicker from last year, a top 5 defense, the #1 QB, and 2 of the top 5 WR's, plus some solid RBs and one of the better TE's.]

5. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    The script used to decide which player the computer drafts is completely out of whack with how real fantasy football drafts go. The teams they assemble also usually aren't very good.

Your autodraft team has a gigantic vortex where your quality RBs should be, for example.

6. Slappy

Slappy The legend

May 4, 2009
    Woodbridge,nj
    i dont like autodrafts but think it takes alot more skill just sayin i had a horrible autopick team last year made only 1 trade and ended up in 4th place just sayin its alot harder to build a competetive team