1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My fantasy locks for week 2.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by BuckeyeKing, Sep 12, 2012.

1. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Something I have been thinking about doing. Bringing some content to this forum.

Start

QB-
    Andy Dalton vs Cleveland. Dalton had a rough outing against the Ravens I fully expect him to have a huge game against the Joe Hadenless Browns.

Andrew Luck vs Minnesota. Luck had some trouble against the Bears but he has a rebound game this week against the Vikings who don't have much of a secondary. Expect Chris Cook to get burned a few times this game.

RB-
    Reggie Bush vs Oakland. I am expecting Miami to bounce back with a W this week and utilize Bush in a major way.

Jamal Charles vs Buffalo. Charles had an encouraging preformance against the Falcons coming off a knee injury. He is going to bust out this week.

WR-
    AJ Green vs Cleveland. I sense a monster preformance for Green this week 2-3 td.

Randall Cobb vs Chicago. Greg Jennings looking out against the Bears opens up for Cobb. Cobb was targeted 9 times against the Niners that was tied for 2nd on the team him being tied with Jennings. Break out game for Cobb this week.

Wes Welker vs Arizona. Welker was the 4th option last week but that changes this week. Bounce back game for Welker.

TE-
    Dennis Pitta vs Philadelphia. Pitta emerged last week as a favorite for Flacco. He lead his team in targets and I expect that to continue this week as a reliable threat at TE.

Defense-
    Bengals vs Cleveland. Bounce back game for the Bengal defense. I don't expect much offense from the Cleveland offense.

Sit

QB-
    Michael Vick vs Baltimore. Things are not looking up for the Eagles offense.

Mark Sanchez vs Pittsburgh. Fluke game against the Bills true colors will show against the Steelers.

RB-
    Michael Turner vs Denver. Turner no longer fits that offensive scheme. Losing snaps to Rodgers.

Issac Redman vs New york J. Looked bad against Denver--Dwyer looked like the much better back and Mendenhall is close to his return.

WR-
    Sydney Rice vs Dallas. Finally back to 100% however he is going to be smothered in coverage by the Carr/Claiborne duo.

DeSean Jackson vs Baltimore. If Maclin sits out this week Philly is going to have some big troubles throwing the ball.

Anquan Boldin vs Philadelphia. Going up against a stellar secondary I don't expect big things from Boldin this week or Torrey Smith.

TE-
    Jason Witten vs Seattle. Still coming off a major injury I don't think Witten will be much use in the passing game again this week.

Defense-
    Detroit vs San Fransisco. 49ers have it all right now. Capable QB, Strong running game, Star TE, Nice WR core, and a great Line.

2. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Desean Jackson plays Baltimore not NYJ. :tongue:

Also Id Sit Romo at Seattle (Seattle always plays great at home) and start Cutler @GB :shifty:

BuckeyeKing likes this.
  3. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Can't sit Romo, my backup is R.Wilson.

I also picked up the MIA defense. I think OAK showed their limitations, and one dimension (McFadden) and is something we will prepare well for. Also, Smith has a knack for picking off Palmer. I say has a knack for it because he picked him off last year, and Smith doesn't get many picks, so...

4. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    One other start: NYG Defense vs TB. Yes their secondary is banged up but their pass rush should be good and angry after a subpar performance by their standards vs Dallas. I could see this one being ugly for Tampa

5. BuckeyeKing

Dec 6, 2007
    I meant Baltimore!

6. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Well you didnt say Baltimore so I pulled a Stitches on you! :lol:

BuckeyeKing likes this.
  7. BuckeyeKing

Dec 6, 2007
    Cobb would get injured.

8. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Lock: Cedric Benson vs Chicago.
    Who knew?
    This guy. :yes:

9. BuckeyeKing

Dec 6, 2007
    Did anyone foresee Jay Cutler having that type of game?

10. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    I started both Rodgers and Marshall, and Jeffery is my flex.

11. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    You know all week I was debating Romo @ Seattle or Cutler at GB. Im lucky I didnt follow my own advice earlier in this thread (unless romo has a worse game). He never plays well at GB in 3 games at GB as a bear hes got 2 TD now and 12 int. It was 1 and 8 entering the game.

That pretty much sucks for you. :(

12. BuckeyeKing

Dec 6, 2007
    I was thinking Cutler has changed but to go with the bad game plan and no adjustments it spells doom for Cutler.

13. Killer Bees

Killer Bees Bringin' the Ruckus

Aug 14, 2011
    Who can really afford to sit a guy like Vick? I agree about Turner, I think he is going to do **** this year, I had him last season, he did alright but I hated him. One kid offered turner to me after the draft for Brandon Lloyd and Greg olsen and I denied it, all they do is throw now and I have Julio, who I think is gonna end up being a top 3 receiver.

14. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Actually i can. In one of my leagues I have Vick vs Baltimore or Flacco vs Philly. Im leaning towards Flacco and waiting to be swayed one way or another