1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My game ball goes too...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by felly smarts, Oct 16, 2009.

Tags:
  1. felly smarts

felly smarts New Member

Jun 24, 2008
    After watching the game a couple of times, yes Ronnie, Ricky, Henne, Ginn and the entire front line had great games, but, has anyone really looked at what Polite did that game. Everyone that he came in contact with got absolutely buried. He was throwing blocks all around the field and was a big part of every one's success. I like the way he plays blue collar football. I like the way he just lowers a shoulder and burries people. I'm starting to like him more than I did Rob Konrad.

My game ball goes to Polite.

Big Red likes this.
  2. Rhody Phins Fan

Rhody Phins Fan Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    He was absolutely nailing people. I think he has really stepped it up this year and is a big part of why we've been so successful.

3. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    He's playing at a Pro Bowl level right now. The entire O-Line was amazing though. When you can dominate a team like the Jets without allowing a sack (or get called for holding for that matter) then it's a good night.

4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    his evolution of a football player has been fun to watch...lets hope it continues to ascend.