1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Mock 2.0

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Pandarilla, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    [​IMG]

1st round- Tavon Austin or Jarvis Jones...I would prefer Austin since it's all about the passing game nowadays, but Jones is too good to pass up either. Plus, I'd like to see us go against the medical red flag grain for a change and grow a pair. Jones is the best pass rusher in the draft and he played in the SEC.

2a- Johnathan Banks or Keenan Allen...Why not, damn you, WHY NOT!?! Banks is a lazy baller, but unless someone with an X in their name drops, he's Sean Smith without the drops. I don't know why Keenan dropped so far in so many mocks...must be because the most recent Wayans movie bombed.

2b- Stedman Bailey or talented sleeper at safety...What'shisname with the Bruce Lee avatar has me convinced there's huge talent to be had at safety and he also likes Bailey. I'm a sucker for thoughtful rhetoric, so what!?!

3a- Stedman Bailey...probably still available, probably still the best choice

3b- Fatty McLineman... 'cause you know Ireland's gonna draft one eventually. Could be a TE that can block, but I won't care if it's the fictitious cat, Poster Mudbag, from Phish...as long as his "meow"-surables are titilating.

So that's it, playmakers and passrusher, with a sprinkle of secondary help will make me one happy Panda. The picture is from the Green Sands beach in Hawa'ii. Yes, it's real.. and yes, it's fantastic.

djphinfan and DPlus47 like this.
  2. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Preciate the effort but no, not feeling this one.

NCFINFAN likes this.
  3. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I like the 12 pick if it is Austin, but that's it. No reason to take 2 WRs high.

We ain't picking him though. I ain't feeling it at all. Not Eifert either.

I'm prepared to be 1995 Billy Milner/Andrew Greene bummed out by what Ireland does in this draft.

Pandarilla likes this.
  4. cullenbigcstill

cullenbigcstill Lurker

Jan 29, 2009
    Honolulu, HI
    Are you on Oahu?

5. Well I guess I might as well post mine as well:
    1. Tyler Eifert TE, ND
    2a. Terron Armstead OT, Ark PB (this is the key to the draft and my biggest worry. He could EASILY be gone at 42)
    2b. Alex Okafor DE, TX
    3a. Robert Alford CB, SE Lou OR Jordan Poyer CB Org St (pretty sure one of these two will be here and both are good fits for our zone)
    3b. Ryan Swopes WR, Tx A&M
    4. Zaviar Gooden OLB Missouri
    5a. David Quessenberry OT San Jose st
    5b. Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma
    7a Jawan Jamison RB Rutgers
    7b. Lawrence Okoye DT
    7c. Reggie Dunn KR, Utah

Pandarilla, gunn34 and mi2cents like this.
  6. Daben

Daben Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2008
    At first glance I thought the picture was one of clothes on the beach and no person, indicating this mock was your last great act before disappearing into the sea forever. You will be missed.

From what I've read the big problem this year is that everyone wants Fatty McLineman so we may have to trade up to get him in the first round. Your two possible first rounders could both end up being on the New York Jets, so don't discount the disappearing into the ocean idea too quickly.

Getting a Stedman on the team does seem like a good idea, it worked for Oprah.

Pandarilla likes this.
  7. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado
    Thats Green Sand beach, Big Island.

8. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Hmm, thought the Pandaman had been render to an unknown middle eastern country?

:shifty:

Pandarilla likes this.
  9. PhinsRDbest

PhinsRDbest Transform and Transcend

Jan 5, 2010
    the next dimension
    I like the either or 1st pick, gives either side of the ball a new element that can take that side of the ball to a new level.

10. ExplosionsInDaSky

ExplosionsInDaSky Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I think Eifert is as close to a sure thing as you can get. I do like Jarvis Jones on the defensive side but i'd be stoked with Eifert.

Pandarilla likes this.
  11. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Say it ain't so...and yeah, probably not a bad insight into my subconscious, but it wasn't done deliberately.

Daben likes this.
  12. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    It only seems that way half the time...I'm pretty sure they thought about it and decided it was cheaper to just let me wander.

padre31 likes this.
  13. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    C'mon mods, you could've at least switched it to "mock tease"....

14. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    I like Swope but do you think you have to take him in the 3rd or will he be available in the 4th?

15. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Ervybody on this board seems to like Swope. I'm not against him, but picking up opinions on the draft after a three month hiatus for me is straight bizzaro-world...

16. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    Gotcha. Part of my liking him is that he and Tanny played together so hopeful that there wd be some good chemistry there plus he ran 4.34 at the combine. That wd be a really nice threat to have. Here's is combine take on him.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/ryan-swope?id=2539323

17. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Damn, 4.34..."White Heat" would be extended to the Dolphin receivers as well.