1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Conuficus, Apr 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
  2. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Harvin falling to 46 is pretty funny

3. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Why?

4. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    Funny to Percy. Everything's funny when you're high.

vmarcilfan75 likes this.
  5. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Or a bit of a jerk apparently.

6. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    The combination of Sean Smith, Clint Sintim and Marcus Freeman fits perfectly from a schematic standpoint.

All three of those players could be starters on this defense from Day 1. Smith has the versatility they covet in the Quarters defense, Sintim can immediately set the edge and rush the passer better than Matt Roth, and Freeman can bail out Channing Crowder's lack of top notch cover ability.

The remarkable thing about those three picks is that none of them, absolutely none of them is a stretch when it comes to the roles Miami would ask them to play in this defense.

vmarcilfan75 likes this.
  7. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007

This guy is a top 10 talent and one of the best WR's in this class. He has an injury history yes, But has always showed the ability to play while injured which NFL team want. Alot of his injuries were cause by a bone in his heel so he had offseason surgery to repair it (He missed 1 game at start of season). He has said after that he has never fault so good with his leg. Another injury was sprained ankle on wet field and he missed two games due to a Migrane headache (Nothing to do with a hit he took). No one knows yet for sure if he indeed failed a drug test yet, But even if he did its not hurt too many other poeple in the same postion. The only way I can honestly see him falling that far is if NFL teams don't think he has a position. Which his route running at his pro day clearly showed scouts that he can play WR. Percy Harvin can do it all for a team and when you can have a guy as quick and fast as him on the field it can really help your team. He can return kicks, Punts, play RB, Operate Wildcat, and play WR. Alot of people talk about character issues and like I have said I have never seen or heard anything wrong with Percy since he got out of High School (Invvolved in fight on field).

On a side note you did a great job!!! I would love to wait until 44 to take a corner cause I think we can get a guy just as good there as we can at 25.

8. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Word is that he has failed it. And, that he has rubbed some people the wrong way in interviews. I think he gets to the 20's easily, and if he gets past Tennessee and Minny, he gets into the second round.

I don't think he's as highly valued as he's made out.

Hey, if I'm wrong I'm wrong. And chances are I'll be wrong 70% of the time anyways - easily moretoo - with so many picks. :lol:

9. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007

Yes word is that he did fail it. I am not arguing with that. Even if he did fail it I can't see him falling too far behind the first. I think there are several other teams who could draft him. Giants, Colts, Ravens, Dolphins, Patroits (No one knows more about Percy than they do), and Broncos He fits the system that the New coach wants to run. Those are all teams who COULD draft him.

You don't think he is as highly valued but I do. We both have opinions

I never said you were gunna be correct I just threw out my opinion. You do a great job

Conuficus likes this.