1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My thoughts on our team

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by mroz, Nov 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    You know I have been wondering about the Fins for some time... just not able to put my finger on what is missing here. I can't say I know for sure but it seems to me that we have a lot of very good players BUT we do not have ANY play makers. Week in and week out we leave play after play out on the field. This week Sean Smith drops a pick six, Clemons dropped ANOTHER int. Henne just flat out misses on an easy throw in the end zone. Ronnie drops a ball on 3rd down to kill a drive. Marshall makes minimum effort that leads to an INT. Hartline is involved in another turnover. Our guys are just not making the game changing plays.

The other thing that bothers me is that this team is just flat out slow. Especially on offense. We really need to upgrade in that area. Lastly, we have to do a much better job of catching the ball. Every week we have 4 or 5 dropped passes. We can not continue to do that and be successful.