1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N. Suh - Only a 100k fine?

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Alex44, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Just saw a collage of all his dirty plays during his NFL career. In my opinion his last hit was disgusting as a human being. He should have been suspended for the season if not at least 8 games based on his previous actions yet gets a 100k fine? That is like $10 of my pay check comparatively.

I don't like to wish harm to other human beings, but he has no business on a football field. At what point do offensive players get sick of his BS and start aiming at -his- knees and trying to take him out of action? Because the league isn't doing s**t to protect them from a disgusting human being.

Thoughts?

2. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Well it's a 70k increase from his last fine. So that's significant. He will get fined again and I think the fine's will increase by 50% from now on. Eventually he's going to stop his antics cause throwing away money like that on a stupid hit is ridiculous.

I'm willing to bet he gets a 400k fine sometime this year. And that's a lot.. but it sends a message around the league to players who don't make as much as Suh. Just think about it, a nice house can be bought for that price.