1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NASCAR 09 Demo is up on Xbox Live!

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by brandon27, May 31, 2008.

1. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    If anyone wants to check it out, its online right now. Downloading as we speak for me, I'll check it out in the morning...

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/16661/Nascar-09-and-Crash-Time-Demos-Hit-Xbox-Live/

2. Dolphin1184

Dolphin1184 Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Augusta, GA
    Game is a perfect example of EA Sports' generic, bland garbage. The presentation is boring, and the graphics are mediocre at best. The loading time is HORRIFIC! When Sierra/Papyrus had the Nascar series it was a lot more fun.

The game requires you to get a career in auto engineering in order to take advantage of it fully. You have to know everything there is to know about nascar cars... air pressure, suspension, gear ratio, etc. If your passion is NASCAR, then maybe this game is for you. The single player/road to the sprint cup is complicated (though probably realistic) with many sponsors, leagues, etc. I don't have time to put 24/7 to learn this game.

For me, I traded this turd in for GT5: Prologue. What a difference! The graphics in GT5 are absolutely outstanding. There is music when you are racing. The single player events are alot of fun. Both games have Daytona as one of its tracks. The quality of graphics are night and day when comparing these two games!!!