1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nate Allen to visit

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatik, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald reports that Nate Allen is expected to be at the team’s facility for a visit on Friday. Allen was a five-year starter for the Eagles to open his career and has spent the last two years with the Raiders. He made four starts last season and finished the year with 33 tackles and two interceptions.

2. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    We need a duo badly for Jones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. thetylernator

thetylernator You're as cold as ice, Officer Friendly.

Dec 31, 2014
    Meh. He's fine for depth, but if you're looking for a legitimate complement to Reshad Jones at an affordable rate, just draft Budda Baker in the second round. Compares favorably to Ed Reed with his pure coverage skills and ball hawking abilities.

4. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    If you want Budda Baker, which I very much would, probably have to take him at 22. He won't make it to late second. I think he'll be one of three maybe four Dawgs in the first round.

5. invid

invid Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Josh Johnson and Montae Nicholson would be my favorite safeties post round 1. Johnson has a lot of athletic ability to build upon and Nicholson is just a nasty son of a *****, and a good tackler. This is if hypothetically we do draft a safety, and hypothetically draft one after the first day.