1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson Agholor saves Devante Parker

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fishhead, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2016
    Thought this was really interesting, and since it concerns a former Fin, thought I’d post it here.

Interestingly, Parker’s injury was far more obvious than Bridgewater’s was, yet no .immediate spotter intervention?

dolphin25 likes this.
  2. Dan S

Dan S Phins up!

Jul 30, 2016
    Good to see guys looking out for their teammates.

3. Springveldt

Springveldt Season Ticket Holder

Would love to know what the spotter was doing? Certainly not as good a job as the one in our game against the Jets.

I know everyone is praising Agholor but what about #68 that picks him up, keeps him upright when he starts staggering and then just lets him roll out for the next play?

dolphin25 likes this.
  4. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    That's an awesome story and something I hope that we see a lot more often. Health is always more important than a silly game.

5. Fishhead

Sep 29, 2016
    Just coincidence that it was a Pats player that wasn’t “spotted”?

dolphin25 likes this.
  6. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    It's a great story and all what Agholor did for Parker, but... where's the outcry on this one? Where's the witch hunt of the Patriots coaches and medical staff? I mean, it's pretty damn obvious Parker was knocked out. Couldn't stand up on his own, somehow still lined up for the next play even though he couldn't even stand up straight and nobody caught it? Not the spotter, not the coaches for each team, not the player himself.... nobody. Yet we got dragged through the mud for weeks over a player that was cleared by the medical folks. Ridiculous how the media handles Miami over other teams in this league. Has anyone been fired over this blatant miss? Has NE been investigated? Will the next NE player to even be touched kept out of the game like Bridgewater did as "punishment"? Has the media been on and on and on about it? Of course not... Instead it's... oh what a great story this is one team mate looking out for another! Pretty sad really. Hope Parker is doing well though, and good on Nelson for doing the NFL's job for them.

7. Fishhead

Sep 29, 2016
    Of course there’s no outcry - it’s the Patriots, after all! They are the NFL’s model franchise, dontcha’ know?

dolphin25 likes this.
  8. Fireland

Fireland Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    There is no outcry because for there to be it would fall on the NFL. Its really their failing so its being swept under the rug.

9. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    OwesOwn614 likes this.
  10. OwesOwn614

OwesOwn614 Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2020
    Exactly. I'm shocked - SHOCKED - that we haven't heard from the NFLPA or that I haven't heard anything about this on ESPN. It's almost as if their outrage was manufactured...

Fishhead likes this.
  11. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014