1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Networking Sites/Groups...

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by brandon27, Mar 25, 2008.

1. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    hey everyone, how about as a way to attract extra attention to the site we set up some groups on some of the social networking sites like myspace and facebook etc, etc... I think there were some for the... "other" place, but some new ones for here might help in attracting some more users/visitors to the site helping to make this an even bigger and better Dolphins fan experience... I dont know how much is involved in setting them up or anything like that, Im at work now and cant really look into it. Im not thinking of it as a place to keep updated news/info... but just as something small on those sites, to attract some attention to here. Of course it would be a nice way for users here as well to connect on sites like those if anyone was interested. But ultimately the goal would be for people to be re-directed here, kind of like a recruiting office. hah

just a thought...

2. emocomputerjock

emocomputerjock Senior Member

Nov 23, 2007
    DC
    You don't remember the original incarnation of dolphins nation? It was myspace for FH, and it was pretty damned cool. I don't think it was kept around though, but it was certainly fun :)

3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA

Nope, i didn't join the original FH until November of 06 after I went to my first fins game because they FINALLY played here in Detroit.

I just think setting something up there, would help bring some attention to the site and get some new members. The more people here talking phins football the better