1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New avatar and sig please...

Discussion in 'Graphics Forum' started by DOLPHANITY, Aug 29, 2011.

1. DOLPHANITY

DOLPHANITY Wooo Dolphins

Oct 21, 2009
    JERSEY
    I have a copy of Photoshop but I am still new to it and honestly really cant create what I imagine.(I suck)
    I would really like to have some sick new visuals for not only this upcoming season but for the remainder of my time on thephins.com.....

Anyway....I have a pic of a Lambo in my current avatar but it is unacceptable.(it needs to be dolphinified and is outdated) Im sure you creative people cound spruce it up a bit to fit the color scheme...and if possible add a bit of a nice glow behind it : ) Also my sig is non existent because I had a Ronnie brown pic : ( so if possible to scrape up a sig would be much appreciated.

-Actually there is a new concept for Lamborghini called the sesto elemento and I found a gret pic if you could use this pic!....

http://rhawy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/pms-lambo-sesto-elemento-w.jpg

-Color change with a glow/preferably white background unless you think something else will look better

Sig:
    I dont want to have a player in it because who knows when the next person to vanish will be and I am planning on keeping it forever. I have this pic as my wallpaper right now for my comp and would like to add it to my sig with maybe wording such as Miami Dolphins or some background stuff or whatnot. I dont know how hard it would be, but the colors for some reason are more blue than aqua so if that could be changed EASILY than great but its no big deal I actually like them how it is.

LINK: dphins.jpg

-Wording/Background stuff
    -Color change/if not too difficult/time

If someone could pick this project up and do it, it would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to ask any questions and also feel free to add your name in the sig if you want to show that you created it.

Also, I don't understand the dimensions and file sizes of pics needed for this type of thing to work well so if these pics that I provided aren't sufficient let me know with a better size/format needed and I will try to find a new one.

Thank you