New CKY song

2 replies

Cpt T KirkCpt T KirkNew MemberOP
Sep 30, 2010, 04:07 PM

Im not too sure about the musical preferences here, but CKY released a new song today titled "Afterworld"

YouTube - CKY-The Afterworld

If anyone is familiar with the band, the vocals on this song are actually by the guitarist Chad Ginsburg.

FiresoleFiresoleNew Member
Sep 30, 2010, 07:03 PM

I've listened to cKy for a few years now. Always thought they were a good band, that for some reason gets crappy reviews from the likes of Rolling Stine.

Cpt T KirkCpt T KirkNew Member
Sep 30, 2010, 08:18 PM

Yeah CKY and Rolling Stone absolutely hate each other. Started with an awful review of Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild and the fans annihilated them with e-mails. Then an intentional bad review for An Answer Can Be Found. I don't even think Rolling Stone bothered reviewing Carver City.

CKY has been my favorite band for years. This new song is so good, but so different than anything they have ever done. I swear I don't think these guys can write a bad song lol