1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Defensive Coordinator: Vance Joseph confirmed

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Phins_Fan_87, Jan 9, 2016.

1. tirty8

tirty8 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2016
    If you are putting any hope in Dion Jordan, you are loco. In terms of planning, I would assume he is not on the roster. If he comes to camp ready to play, I'd consider it a bonus.

2. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    Which is a total joke. Basically no consequence at all. What team wouldn't pony up 100k to get a player they are hot for?
    No kidding, Jordan's isn't ever going to do anything other than make Dolphin fans bitter. Well, more bitter.

3. CoastieMike

CoastieMike New Member

Sep 21, 2014
    Long Island
    I'm more intrigued to see what could be made of with Fede and Shelby. Jordan is a lost cause for the Fins, although I believe he will flourish under another team, just the Fins luck.

4. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    I hope you're not expecting Jordan to be on the roster next year. You probably have a better chance of hitting the lottery than betting on him being a Miami Dolphin when the 2016 regular season begins.

Unfortunately the only coach who might have been foolish enough to trade a late round draft pick for him was Chip Kelly and it doesn't appear he is going to be coaching in the NFL in 2016.

Because of the money he is still owed under his rookie contract and his lack of production on the field, as well as his drug issues. No team is likely to trade for him and the Dolphins are better off without him. I see him getting cut once the Dolphins see there is no other team willing to offer a draft pick for him.

Agua likes this.