1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Dolphin Commercial shoot pics

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Jt0323, May 7, 2013.

1. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Here are pics from yesterdays photoshoot.
    Empty Staidum, I know I know, not much different then how it looks on game day
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Members of the Deep End where there. This is the waiting room
    [​IMG]

Started the shoot here
    [​IMG]
    got sent to the back here
    [​IMG]
    I was pissed. Got their at 12, first ones there, only to be in the background. Especially when the employees they had as fans got to sit up front. Everyone in the back was pissed we got jipped of the commercial. Especially how hot it was. I think they sense that, and afraid of us just leaving because It was so hot, they had the employees go in the back, and we got to come back up
    [​IMG]
    I got lucky, because I am 1 seat away from the main actor where they are filming so I'm defiantly in the commercial!

It was a cool to do. They had us pretend we scored TDs, 1st scenario was Geno Smith threw an INT. They gave one fan a free shirt because they didn't like his color he had, (he had dark blue shirt) he wasn't even a fan so that kinda sucked. Apparently its a two part commercial and the first part aired. Its about a father son attending a phins game!

FinsUp, smahtaz and Tone_E like this.
  2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Are the gonna market a new type of energy on game day?

3. dirwuf

dirwuf Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Fairfield, CT
    [​IMG]

A Bess jersey?

4. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Premium Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Back in Miami
    What.... No Dolfan Stan???? :shifty:

Jt0323 likes this.
  5. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    He actually got told to move out of frame :lol: He got switched with a guy in a wallace jersey