New Logo Merch
855 replies
Just showing that everything is stitched on the limited jerseys, on a side note I feel they fit a bit more snug then some of my older reebok replicas, I have a medium Fiedler and Williams jersey in medium but I bought the large with these. I'm 6'1 180 lbs if that helps at all if you are trying to find the right size.
"btfu149 wrote:
Yeah man they are really nice I'll post pics if you want
Haha, not necessary. I'm sure they look good, just not really my cup of tea. I know you can't get those personalized either so you kind of have to choose between a few players. I've always liked getting jerseys of players who aren't the most popular.
"FinsUp wrote:
I remember the Reebok limiteds (I think they had another name... elite maybe?) had stitched numbers but printed logos... that's why I was so impressed with the Nike limited. I compared all three jersey types last year at a Modell's store... The only difference I could see between the limited and elite jerseys was the actual material and design of the shirt itself (the elites have mesh over the various heat zones and is heavier). Other than that, all numbers and logos were stitched. Basically, there was no way I could justify the price difference. Whereas with Reebok, the authentic jerseys were a huge upgrade over both the replica and limited, or whatever they were called. Now with Nike, it's really minimal. I continue to wait for the new limited... :yes:
That's why I love the new Nike replicas. They're made so much better than the Reebok ones. Yeah, it's screen-printed but at least now they use a higher quality silicone print, and the jersey isn't all mesh like the Reebok ones. And to me, they're more comfortable.
All I want is a window decal for my car to go with my Heat one. Is that too much to ask for?
Release the Kraken!
"Dolfan330 wrote:
All I want is a window decal for my car to go with my Heat one. Is that too much to ask for?
Love the sig dude..lol, it's awesome..

"Dolfan330 wrote:
All I want is a window decal for my car to go with my Heat one. Is that too much to ask for?
I haven't seen any merchandise besides clothing anywhere. I got the new mini helmet though on ebay. It's gorgeous.
i'm really close to getting a wallace and tannehill jersey, just can't decide about the colors for now, need some help
They need to release some new merch on miamidolphins.com. I check there everyday hoping for something new and it's still the same old few items. Come on guys I have money to spend lets go!!!
"Irish Phin Fan wrote:
They need to release some new merch on miamidolphins.com. I check there everyday hoping for something new and it's still the same old few items. Come on guys I have money to spend lets go!!!
its an absolute disaster how slow this stuff is coming in, even the freakin players still have to wear that old stuff
Here's what I've gotten so far:
![]()
![]()
![]()
I also got a few hats that I didn't post, as well as the new mini helmet. Needless to say, I am ready for the season!
Here's my new mini helmet set up next to my old school helmet:

And if you guys wants the new mini helmet, or full-sized, they now have them here:
http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_Miami_Dolphins_Collectibles
I wonder when Colin Kapernick is going to sport the new logo
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is what I have so far...



![]()
I just ordered this...
![]()
And I'm waiting on white Tannehill and aqua Wake Limited jerseys, plus this (which I ordered, but the item was "cancelled"):

this is my stuff i have so far, the 2 jerseys are just ordered and not here yet


"Alex13 wrote:
its an absolute disaster how slow this stuff is coming in, even the freakin players still have to wear that old stuff
I think they choose to wear the old stuff
"Lt Dan wrote:
I think they choose to wear the old stuff
:deadhorse:
"Lt Dan wrote:
I think they choose to wear the old stuff
LOL. They don't bring their own gear from home. They wear whatever is put in their locker.
It's what you learn after you know it all that counts. ~ John Wooden
"smahtaz wrote:
LOL. They don't bring their own gear from home. They wear whatever is put in their locker.
Yeah. If they had new gear in they would. If they have tons of old gear that they want to get rid of they would use that too. Logo transition takes a year or to to be complete and everything is set with the new logo. Well see next season.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure I like this... hm. Somehow, Miami as "America's Team' doesn;t work.
![]()
