1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new nfl network redzone?

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by m ino, Sep 27, 2009.

1. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    has anyone else got this "new" channel of nfl network yet? it shows video scores of the day much like the redzone on the network which is only in audio commentary. i ask because im confused about why they want to charge for a channel that i can only watch one day a week. couldn't they just replace the audio redzone already on the network with the video portion? maybe im missing the point and there are other things this new channel shows besides the scores as they happen. if its a slow scoring day this would seem to be a pretty boring channell to have to pay for. thanx in advance.

2. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I get it as part of my nfl network package.. the nfl costs me 5 bucks on comcast

m ino likes this.
  3. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    yea i have dic$-network so i believe they want to charge me for it.i'll probly call and gripe to see if they'll go ahead and free me since i already have nfl net but in the possibility of me having to pay for it(even if only a few dollars)i'm trying to see if it's worth it. so if it didn't come with your package already marty,would you shell the money for it after experiencing it?i just cant grasp the notion of only one day a week i get to watch this channel that shows things i could see on nfl-net or espn.

4. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Its part of my Comcast Sports Package....love it....great "live" channel on Sundays. To me its better than sitting at a bar watching all the monitors....it covers all the games and goes live to scoring plays chances...and even covers other moments to fill the video needs....they do a great job especially with all the early games going on, etc.

m ino likes this.