1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Opening Montage

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolphins1Beatles, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    Before we left, we crowded around Mr. Ross’ desk, surrounded by shelves that house dozens of his real estate awards, philanthropic recognitions, and photos with various politicians and celebrities, as he and a member of his media team gave us a sneak peek at a couple of upcoming projects. Along with two breast cancer awareness campaigns featuring R&B singer Kelly Rowland, we were treated to a preview of the opening montage and theme song for the Dolphins upcoming showdown with the New England Patriots.

Let’s just say that no Fins fan will be disappointed with the splendid blend of old and new school. Monday night can’t get here fast enough.

http://www.dolfansnyc.com/2010/10/01/dolfansnyc-meets-stephen-ross/

Hmm, looks like there's a new hype video/song to be played before the game starts? I hope it gets posted to you tube, I'm curious to see it now. There are some interesting things in the article.

dolfan7171 and SICK like this.
  2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Is it anywhere near as cool as this video is?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjvZOh4OzBs"]YouTube - Kenny Powers Training Video[/ame]

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Stop with all this stuff and just make the biggest investment in your life MR. Ross...

OB2.

RickyBobby likes this.
  4. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    I dont remember anything from the the game that was anything new. maybe it just wasnt anything special. I will tell you when the old dolphins song came on the crowd was singing that ****. Me and my friend standing and ainging at the top of our lungs, it was a great feeling.

5. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    It's debuting Monday Night, they didn't play it for the Jets game.

6. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Orange Bowl 2?