1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New quarter, new energy..Time to stop moping and get crazy..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Oct 2, 2013.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Tell you what's more important than this boring *** sh&$ I've been reading about the saints loss..... Need to come out to the stadium against the world champs, if your thinking were just gonna show up and win because we lost to the saints and your energy is low, and a win will make you feel better again, guess what, doesn't work like that, no energy in the building means no energy in the football team..

Think about it...and find your game lad, get back in the saddle, cause we need the stadium better than it was for the falcons..

This team needs energy in that building, we did good against the falcons, we can do better against the champs..

Lets not let one loss get us down man, we got the whole year ahead of us, and were way ahead of schedule, lets do this!!!

vt_dolfan and cuchulainn like this.
  2. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    And lets not give the ball to Daniel Thomas so many times! :knucks:

3. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    YEAH Man!!!

Just win baby...in his limited times before last week he touched the ball, he has made some plays to help us win games, he's a back up running back, it's all good..

Bottom line, if we bring poor energy in that building as a fanbase of a 3 and 1 team, it's gonna cost us...

There's no reason for it...were better than everyone thought we were..were a young team don't forget..

4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Up to the offense to pull it's weight, think they will as no pro wants to be embarrassed on national TV then come home to a lackluster performance.

5. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Defense as well, they better be pissed off, I heard a lot of quiet talk in the offseason about their aspirations...

All fans need to go in there looking to give max energy, it's incredibly related to that lackluster performance you speak of, there's no reason for us not to be as hyped as any other circumstance presented it to us.

Ain't one mother grabber on this board that wouldn't of taken 3 and 1 and comin home to play the champs...not 1

6. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Hey.. Cant think of a better way to put last week behind us.. Then to lay a beat down on the defending Super Bowl champions. Especially when this team once pissed on our field.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

7. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    are you serious, they pulled out their dongs and everything?

8. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

I guess they were talking about it on Phinsiders The details I'm not sure about

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

9. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I wouldn't put it past anyone. I remember hearing an interview with Wes Welker telling a story of how Larry Izzo once pooped on the sideline during a Patriots game. I think it was on LeBatard's TV show on ESPN a while back. Zach Thomas I think mentioned it as well before.

10. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    I hope this is what we have, pros. Hell, I'm pissed off about the loss. I would be so embarrassed about that loss and no chance for vengeance against them for maybe years. I would want to make somebody pay.