1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Roswell Findings

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by slickj101, Dec 21, 2009.

1. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Anyone else catch this special on the ScyFy Channel?

Hosted by Bryant Gumbel, so you know it's legit lol.

Anyways, the one real big piece of evidence they present is a digitally enhanced picture that focuses on a note which basically shows that the government manufactured the "weather balloon story" when the Roswell crashes happened.

This picture zooms in on a note given by the CIA (I think) to the official in charge of the incident. When they zoom in on the note, you can read the words "disc" and "victims", which would obviously prove that the weather balloon bs was manufactured.

Interesting evidence that the government is still keeping us in the dark. Bastards.

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

government keeping us in the dark?

there's a big surprise.

love UFO's tho, good stuff.

3. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    I know. If you can't trust the government, who can you trust? :lol:

I wonder if we'll see any kind of disclosure in our lifetime.

I would think it'd probably take another big event like Roswell for that to happen. The difference being that technology is so much more advanced with camera phones, etc., that I don't think the government could control it so well this time.

4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

i agree with you. people would be all over that ****.

camera phone < UFO sighting < facebook, myspace, twitter, etc < all of those shut down without a good reason :lol: