New site color?

66 replies

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 02:21 PM

"Mindwarp wrote:

I need to get back to work.. Iw ill finish it in a while

Priorities, man! :wink2:

WharfRatWharfRatNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 02:24 PM

"Mindwarp wrote:

I need to get back to work.. Iw ill finish it in a while

Slacker.

:wink2:

OM. Tryambakam yajamahe
Sugandhim pushti-vardhanam
Urvarukamiva bandhanan
Mrityor mukshiya mamritat

RedPitSeaRedPitSeaNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 03:18 PM

I like it! Very nice.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 03:20 PM

"RedPitSea wrote:

I like it! Very nice.

Although Cherry and Silver would have a nice touch as well.. :wink2:

ALalen1New Member
Mar 24, 2008, 03:23 PM

I like them lol.

ALalen1New Member
Mar 24, 2008, 03:24 PM

"sgtphin wrote:

Scared the crap out of me the first couple of times! This is a new 'puter and I was afraid it done flipped its geegee!

:lol:

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Mar 24, 2008, 04:17 PM

I think orange as the primary color would be awesome, with a little green mixed in. This color looks a little Jetsy...

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 04:17 PM

Lookin good now! Very nice.

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Mar 24, 2008, 04:24 PM

Orange as a Primary color makes baby jesus cry.

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Mar 24, 2008, 04:43 PM

"Mindwarp wrote:

Orange as a Primary color makes baby jesus cry.

I guess I'll have to settle for just a little bit of orange. Nice touch!

KAKanye WestNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 04:45 PM

Like the new look

KAKanye WestNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 04:46 PM

"Mindwarp wrote:

Orange as a Primary color makes baby jesus cry.

Pour baby

Dolphin DonDolphin DonForum Veteran
Mar 24, 2008, 05:28 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

Like the new look

Yeah, me too, looking good......................:yes:

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Mar 24, 2008, 06:09 PM

the new look is lookin pretty good so far guys. good work


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

EdSta74EdSta74New Member
Mar 24, 2008, 06:56 PM

Looking good....

Biggtyme13Biggtyme13Supporter
Mar 24, 2008, 07:06 PM

Do you guys have someone to make some custom buttons to match? If u want me too I can whip some up. Just let me know.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 09:40 PM

"Biggtyme13 wrote:

Do you guys have someone to make some custom buttons to match? If u want me too I can whip some up. Just let me know.

That would be great. Let's see what you have in mind.

SkapePhinSkapePhinForum Veteran
Mar 24, 2008, 09:42 PM

Are these colors staying longterm? I like them. But I am planning on making some avatars for people to use around here and what like to know what color to use for background..

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 09:47 PM

"SkapePhin wrote:

Are these colors staying longterm? I like them. But I am planning on making some avatars for people to use around here and what like to know what color to use for background..

Yes Josh. These are the colors :)

SkapePhinSkapePhinForum Veteran
Mar 24, 2008, 09:50 PM

Why does everyone call me josh, lol.. :p

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Mar 24, 2008, 09:57 PM

"SkapePhin wrote:

Why does everyone call me josh, lol.. :p

Because it is a fine name :tongue2:

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 09:59 PM

how does the man named "sue" sound?........LOL

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Mar 24, 2008, 10:00 PM

i just call him sally

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 10:03 PM

"My name is Sue, how do you do"?

Johnny Cash

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Mar 24, 2008, 11:11 PM

The border scheme reminds me of the Hurricanes.