1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New subforum

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by pennphinfan, Oct 3, 2011.

1. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Can we make a new subforum next to the rant forum that's dedicated to all threads Andrew Luck and/or try to make a bigger point about getting people to post those hourly threads in the draft forum? Not that I'm against it happening if it does but I'd rather not keep seeing the same ideas rehashed over and over again. Maybe I'm just being crotchety though?

2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Members have complained about too many Henne threads and before that too many Pat White threads etcetera .Tomorrow there will a concentration of the threads on another topic.

If you are not interested in those threads I suggest you avoid them or start another thread with another topic..Its the hot topic right now and members have a right to express their opinions even though they may not match your own.

3. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Well my point was that I don't have an opinion on the whole luck situation, and I do avoid the threads that are obviously about him but there's so many that don't have any hint about it being a luck thread in the title that its just frustrating to get excited about a thread topic just to find its a Luck rehash.
    And at least threads about henne and white were threads about dolphin players, not Stanford players. And somehow I don't think the Andrew luck threads will stop any time before next April unless the team catches fire, but I guess ill just shut up and take it at this point :up:

Edit: thanks maynard appreciate the new thread