1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to forum, wanted to say hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KeyFin, Nov 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Hey Everyone. My name is Keith and I'm a Ft. Lauderdale native now living in the Carolinas. The games are rarely broadcasted in this region and I'm always looking for Fins news (I miss the sports/Miami Herald but not the crime rate and traffic!).

As a kid I went to most of the home UM and Fin games, then in high school (Nova) I worked at Joe Robbie Stadium with our baseball team. I grew up in the Marino era so I feel the pains everyone down there has gone through. I miss the heck out of it so it will be good to chat with some Miami fans once again. We're the best 2-4 team in the league and a few horrible ref calls away from beating New Orleans, so I think there's still plenty of season left for us to get back in form.

2. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    Welcome to the site. There's a quite a few of us in the Carolinas on here.

3. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Cool. I'm near Spartanburg and only know of one other family that roots for the Fins (well, plus my parents live nearby in Rutherfordton, NC). Will be interesting to meet others close by.

4. gizmo

gizmo New Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Bolton, England, UK
    Just a Hi

hi fellow phins supporters

UK Based resident here (close to Manchester United) and have been supporting the Dolphins since b4 the eighties. Actually went to see them at the demo game with the 49ers in 1988 at wembley (unable to get tickets for the Giants/Phins game)

Playe as a Fullback over here in blighty for Bolton Buccaneers for 3 years before having to give up due to work commitments.

Just got back in to being a Running backs coach for the Bolton Bulldogs last year.

Gary

5. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    welcome to both of you.

6. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    Dude,

Welcome to the boards!

7. Thunderbolt89

Thunderbolt89 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Welcome both of you. Perfect time to join the forum,our team just put a sweep on the Jets. This place is great with a welcoming atmosphere,enjoy the forums. Great place for Fins talk.

8. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Welcome to both of you.
    Relax and enjoy the best site anywhere.

9. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    Welcome to the site. Make yourself at home. :)