1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New TV Shows Out Right Now

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Fin D, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Rosen Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I finished the third season of Disenchantment on Netflix. It continues to trend in a much more linear, dark and serious tone from what I expected going in. I like it, and its compelling to watch, but its evolved more into a fun adventure show than a comedy. And unlike The Simpsons or Futurama, you absolutely have to watch the episodes in order.

2. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito. Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    I watched season three of Disenchantment. I don't know why I watch it. I hated everything with the King, that wasn't funny and just annoying. I do like the lizard ex wife character, probably the funniest character on the show. The son is annoying and the marriage plot was not funny. Bean can be funny sometimes but the mystery is over drawn out and I want some actual pay off. I don't understand the sex cult characters plot, they switch allegiances. Elfo still sucks and is mostly unfunny. Lucy did practically nothing this season.

I feel like I watch the show because I love Futurama and early Simpsons.

3. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito. Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Due to WandaVision I started to check out Fresh Off The Boat on Hulu.

That show is hilarious. I am really enjoying it. The character of Evan is really funny. Constance Wu is a great comedic actress.

Unlucky 13 likes this.
  4. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Rosen Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    She was really good in Crazy Rich Asians. That's such a fun movie. I haven't seen anything else she's done yet.

She also went to high school right down the road from where I used to work, which is kind of cool.

Dol-Fan Dupree likes this.