1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL.com: Ireland on RBs

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by finsbuck719, Jun 16, 2011.

1. finsbuck719

finsbuck719 New Member

Jan 25, 2009
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...wn-not-in-miamis-rb-plans?module=HP_headlines

I don't get anything out of this article. To me, it just looks like another speculation article written by an NFL.com writer to get out more content. But, you guys may get something out of it.

However, I did notice this:

Just curious...what quality backs are going to be available via potential trade?

2. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Via trade its impossible to know since some payers who are slated to become FA's (DeAngelo Williams in particular) may become RFA's depending on whether they use the 4 year free agency system or 6 year.

3. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    if Sheets is back, as I predicted he would be toward the end of last season, & Ricky is especially motivated to continue with the club then Williams should be easy on the pocket book, making him a keeper.
    better to spend the money on the QB stable and/or offensive line.
    personally, I will be surprised if they go after another RB in FreeAgency if Sheets & Ricky are viable for the up-coming season. both Ricky & Ronnie were compromised trmendously by a bad offensive line. I believe they both still have something to contribute & would keep the both of them, dumping Hilliard & Polite, if Cobbs is healthy & they (Ricky & Ronnie) could be had on the cheap.