1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL Game Rewind

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CANEPHINS, Aug 10, 2012.

1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Just came across this. For those that don't mind watching the game via replay, there is a feature from NFL.com where you can watch all the Dolphins games for $34.99.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3&icampaign=GR_GeoBlock_GP

You get to select 1 team, have access to any game from 2009-2011 as well as every regular season game this season, can get condensed games, have tablet access, big play markers, quad view for different camera angles, and coaches film on selected plays.

I like that plan a lot better than $199 live from Directv for all the games, but just not sure I could enjoy the game knowing the result. It is hard to not learn about the game in this day and time with technology and blabber mouths. LOL

2. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Its almost impossible to not hear or see the score before you can rewind it. I even stop reading text or picking up phone calls. Sure enough if I get a call Sunday evening its a friend just waiting to mock me with bad news about the Phins.

Even though I enjoy the rewind its high quality feed and no commercials.

3. madforrit

madforrit New Member

Oct 17, 2010
    I'm super excited about the coach's (all-22) film they're making available. Yeah, it's $70 instead of $35/40, but for those of us that get a kick out of that sort of thing, it's going to be awesome.

4. Eop05

Eop05 Junior Member Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    NJ
    For an extra 5 bucks, you can watch every team at 39.99.

NFL rewind is really great. And so is the preseason plus. The condensed 30 minute games are fantastic. The coaches film is awesome and is now gonna be on every play rather than a select few as in the past.

The best value is really the season plus package at 69.99. Because you get that even in the offseason (through July 31. The others are through Jan 4).

5. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    How soon after the game are the replays available? Do you have to wait until Tuesday or is it after the game?

6. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    I want to say it's available at midnight after the game, but I'm not 100% certain.

7. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Meh... ridiculous. 39.99 for US... When i access that link from Canada, the only two options I get are Season Plus for $259, or season for $209.

I get sunday ticket with my satellite package here, but Id love to be able to watch games again online to really break them down and study them... but for that kinda cash the NFL can stick it.