1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL Heat Index: Who's on the hot seat?

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Jun 5, 2009.

Tags:
  1. AquaBlitz

AquaBlitz Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    If the Cowboys fail to win a playoff game I think Phillips is as good as gone. I can see Kubiak being fired as well as Jack Del Rio if their teams don't make the playoffs.

As for the players, I don't think Haynesworth will live up to his contract and JaMarcus Russell has a wily old veteran breathing down his neck so the pressure is on for him to perform, can he do it? That remains to be seen.....

2. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    I'd put about half the leagues coaches on the hotseat lol, with guys like Shanahan, Cowher, Dungy (although I think he is moving onto different things), Chuckie out there if you don't make the playoffs you might be packing your bags. I think McDaniels in Denver is on the hotseat bigtime, I think the owner of the Broncos is a pretty patient guy but from listening to the fans on my sirius nfl station if he doesn't at least go .500 the fans are going to be vicious. I could see that situation turning very ugly if he goes like 0-4 and the Bears are 4-0 with Cutler playing great.

3. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    its so refreshing that the dolphins are nowhere near on the list.