1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL in the year 2020 - What's in store

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by BigDogsHunt, Dec 20, 2013.

1. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    http://www.nfl.com/qs/2020/week-1.jsp

Pretty interesting with a look into players, performance, equipment etc.....reminds me of all the Year 2000 "prediction" stories growing up with flying cars, etc.

:lol:

2. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Contact will only be allowed in a very small zone on the right and left shoulderpads. Lol

3. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Calling this NFL 2020 is very ambitious. Seems more like 2040 to me. This is way too much to take place in 7 years. Think back to 2006. How much has changed since then? Nothing compared to the changes proposed here.

4. Seemed like a pro-gay adversement to me :unsure:

5. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    they have it all wrong. Here is Nike's prototype equipment to reduce concussion and sports related head trauma.

[​IMG]

BigDogsHunt and shula_guy like this.
  6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Quote..."the future of the NFL is smaller more INTIMATE stadiums designed for enhanced fan experience"

Looks like someone is listening to my ridiculous theories, to bad our suits don't seem to understand the disadvantage sunlife provides their own pockets and two of their hometown franchises..

Build the freakin thing now..

Fan performance, competition between fanbases based on performance and game participation will be the side story, intimate stadiums, fan energy impacting the opponent, is how you will get fans back in the stadium, not freakin wifi access, big screens, and hand held devices to watch your fantasy league..unbelievable.

This future, could of been our future, a long *** time ago..no one listened to me then, lets hope someone does now.