1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL Network AFC Playoff Pics-Rich Eisen giving us a little love

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    This is pretty funny with Steve getting the tissue for talking about Farve. Rich Eisen is giving us some love. I really hope we win this weekend.

NFL Video Galleries

GoPhins!, HULKFish, gafinfan and 2 others like this.
  2. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    It will be great when we can actually say as a team and fans that we kick butt in the month of December no matter where we are playing.:up:

late again likes this.
  3. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    I thought Sanders would change his tune on Miami if they started winning but I was wrong. He still shows hate towards the Fins and I don't get it.

I do think its hilarious how they always get on Steve when Brett Favre is being discussed. He has a huge man crush on him. The only one of the three who made a reasonable point on why Miami won't make the playoffs is Marshall Faulk.

4. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Sanders is a giant douche.

5. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    really? i'd say mariucci is a douche. we'll lose at least 2 of the remaining division games? does he forget we're already 2-1 and a prayer pass away from 3-0? i really hope the phins beat the pats this weekend for my own pride, but even moreso to shut up the analysts. but, thats too much to hope, because it won't work. they'd find some reason to excuse the pats (like the injuries that they said didn't matter during the jets game)

HULKFish likes this.
  6. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

I love us being the underdog, those guys can say all they want to about us, we'll just go play the games. That will shut them up and to me that is the best revenge!

HULKFish likes this.
  7. Dannyg28

Dannyg28 Say hi to the rings

Jan 4, 2008
    Marshall and Eisen are the 2 best guys on that channel. Don't care much for the rest of them

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  8. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    Apparently their entire offense is a gimmick that is wearing out. Nobody even mentioned Chad Pennington who is the real reason Miami is 6-4 and in the thick of things.

Rocky Raccoon and mullingan like this.
  9. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    we should direct those boys to a little piece written by their nfl colleague Pat Kirwan

Not just a wild idea, Wildcat may be here to stay

mullingan and FinFan_Est.1984 like this.
  10. ATLFINFAN

ATLFINFAN Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Sterling Sharp said yesterday that he EXPECTS the DOLPHINS to make the playoffs. I was shocked when I heard that.

11. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    marshall faulk still thinks the wildcat is a gimmick. yup, sure is, just like the shotgun and west coast offense. those gimmicks never lasted.

12. joeydolfan

joeydolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Apr 26, 2008
    Ft. Worth
    Exactly, if the wildcat is such a gimmick then why are so many other teams starting to use it in some form for a few plays each week? Hell, add in the run and shoot as a gimmick offense in that case.

GISH likes this.
  13. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

I don't agree with what Marshalls is saying totally, but I do agree with his statement when he asked the question "Is Miami going to beat the teams they should beat the rest of the season ??"

I think we can easily beat the Bills...I think we can beat the patsies except they're playing for their playoff life against us this week and Cassel has shown that he's not just a stick of wood when Brady's not injured. But the real question is, as Marshall said, can we beat the teams we're supposed to beat, like KC, STL, 49ers, even barfalo at this point... We've got a recent history of struggling with these type teams....you could even put the first jests game into that category, where we had them on the ropes but couldn't punch it out...

The next two weeks tell the tale...first, can we beat the pasties again. Can we overcome that mental hurdle and beat them. We're capable, but can we overcome the BB syndrome and beat them this week and second, should we beat the pasties, can we settle back down to business and go out the following week and beat the Rams, a team we should beat...or will the hysteria of beating the pasties again, of overcoming, of dethroning the kings and officially putting the pasties on the outside looking in for the first time this decade throw this team a curve ball...

That's a tough road to hoe...I think the team is tough enough, mentally tough enough, but are we talented enough ??

14. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    This game this week is so big that IF we win, we might not lose again... Or for some reason I can see a possible let down against maybe a 49er's if anyone. They're kinda sneaky, not a great team but have some potential. That game would hurt the least too. How great would it be to win the AFC East though?

15. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    Great article by Kirwan. Thanks for posting it.
    Anyone who has Sirius NFL Radio probably already knows it but, Kirwan hosts a show with Tim Ryan weekdays from 3-7pm called Movin the Chains.
    For hard-core football fans it is, without a doubt, the best 4 hours on radio.

ATLFINFAN likes this.