1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL PLaybook: "New England Patriots vs Miami Dolphins"

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bpk, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

dolfan22 likes this.
  2. Bpk

Also, all the talking heads have been saying Vereen has to cary the load for this Pats offense this week.

I love when it's like that. Neutralize one player, and they're in trouble.

3. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS

After realizing he had missed someone, Belichek just added the entire roster to the report as "questionable".

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/106920/dobson-foot-questionable-for-week-15

Bpk likes this.
  4. Bpk

Walking wounded.

We can do this.

Beat the Pats.

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  5. BrownianMotion

BrownianMotion Banned

Dec 10, 2013
    But that just shows that Vereen has the same kind of effect Gronk does. Gronk is obviously a better weapon and a more valuable player, but with Vereen drawing so much attention I expect Edelman and Amendola to take advantage and have a good day.

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    It's not walking wounded, all those guys will play, that's Belicek games, and he's smart to do so.

The play that OV made on Rothlisberger was just ridiculous, the relentless nature that kid plays with is awesome, he was being held on the play, body was going a different direction, but saw Ben make his move to run, and just bolted from the tackles grip and slammed Berger..

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  7. dWreck

dWreck formerly dcaf

Oct 23, 2011
    Sebring, FL
    Such a valuable weapon he had 2 catches for 20 yards and no TDs against us.

Neutralize Vereen = Neutralize the Pats.

8. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    without even looking at it, i predict o'hara is calling another loss for us, he has all season...if there is a guy after heath evans that is bitter, just look at him

edit...so he actually had nice things to say about the defense, but no word for the offense...and still a loss without one reason behind it...i can't stand that guy