1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL Playbook: Pats Fins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by mbmonk, Nov 12, 2009.

1. mbmonk

mbmonk I have no clue

Aug 4, 2008
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-netwo...ee18/WK-9-Playbook-Dolphins-vs-Patriots-recap

They breakdown the WC, the WildPat, and the Pats big play to Moss.

Props to the "NFL Matchup" show on ESPN. They broke down that exact play ( Moss crossing route for a TD ) on their show before the game against the Pats. That so happened to be the big play.

NFL Matchup is a great show. If you like the X's and O's it's worth watching. It comes on early Sunday morning. I record it because I don't get up that early on Sunday :P

EDIT: Just noticed that both big option plays were ran away from Ted Ginn's side.

2. krypto

krypto Banned

Sep 22, 2009
    Notice on the QB option where Pat white keeps it and goes for a good amount of yards, we could have gotten a TD from White had Ginn made that block. Seriously, the coaches should embarrass these pro's when they do stupid things these like that. I always hated college games because players would miss the most obvious blocks. And look at Ginn........I have such a hate for Ginn.

3. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    I have to admit, I said before the game that I wasn't scared of Moss coming across the middle. But that's where he burned us. I just didn't think we would be playing him one on one with no help. There was no one there to hit him after the catch. You gotta make the big scared WRs liked Moss pay for every catch.

yeah, no credit to the defender for anticipating the cutback. lets blame ginn because pat white cut back behind him while he was turning around.

congratulations, you're the first member of the Ted Ginn Crow List. I'm starting to keep track of the Ginn haters. Then when he wins us a game, like he has twice this year, I'll know who needs to shut the hell up and eat some crow.

late again, Jackson and gafinfan like this.
  4. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    So, are you an equal opportunity gloater?
    Are you willing to eat crow for everytime he costs us dearly in a game?
    If so, any wagers who fills up with crow the quickest?

dwhorton likes this.
  5. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Ginn is not exempt from criticism. But why can't he be exempt from hate? He's has done a lot more than Joey Porter has this year. We are 1-7 without Ginn, and 3-5 with him. Count your blessings before you curse them.

6. mbmonk

mbmonk I have no clue

Aug 4, 2008
    I saw that too. It was a hard block to make to be honest. He just saw the guy too late. But if he makes that block it's a TD. Oh well.

7. mbmonk

mbmonk I have no clue

Aug 4, 2008
    It was a good job of Brady to look off the safety. He looks at Welker, the safety breaks, and then he goes to Moss.

As much as I hate Brady he is good.

EDIT: Credit goes to the 7 Patriots who picked up the blitz that gave Brady TIME to look off the safety.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
    Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  8. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I admit that I tend to admire objectivity and to lose respect for posters who unfairly criticize. I have no problem with criticism that is warranted, but some players become targets of an inordinate amount of hate.

9. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I agree that hatred for the person is absolutely uncalled for, and I honestly have none towards Ted Ginn.
    Hatred for the player isn't even fair as I think he is giving everything he has.
    Hatred towards the result on the field is more of what I feel.

10. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Solid breakdowns...and the Mayock vs. Billick WildCat/Pistol love or hate is entertaining.

11. mbmonk

mbmonk I have no clue

Aug 4, 2008
  12. mbmonk

mbmonk I have no clue

Aug 4, 2008
    BigDogsHunt likes this.
  13. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    I think Playbook is great for the single reason of watching those two debate the wildcat.

BigDogsHunt likes this.