1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL Rated Rookies: D Thomas atop the fantasy ranks

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jason8er, May 8, 2011.

1. jason8er

jason8er Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Beaufort, SC
    http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blo...xUJzmVvOhaNNx6l1SSMfZDubYF?urn=fantasy-wp1851

Okay, so before anyone tries to poopoo on the party, the article starts off as follows:

It's a slow offseason, so any info is welcome, plus there were a few tid bits on Thomas that I was unaware of.

SeanP, fins4o8, Califin and 10 others like this.
  2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    No surprise, hopefully he winds up with a Hillis like 270 carry workload.

A Rb whose avg's are : 4.5 ypc/10 Td's/1,300 yds would go along way towards curing what ills this offense.

jetssuck, Fin-Omenal and jason8er like this.
  3. vmarcilfan75

vmarcilfan75 blah...blah...blah... Club Member

Dec 13, 2007
    City Of Angels
    whos ranking is this?

the ones i've read have him no higher than #5

Ingram
    Green
    Jones
    Williams

jason8er likes this.
  4. jason8er

jason8er Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Beaufort, SC
    Oooops, fixed!

I'm a dork.

vmarcilfan75 likes this.
  5. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

It shouldn't matter either way. It's freaking fantasy rankings, before Free Agency, during a lockout. Last year, Ryan Matthews got pegged at 1,200 yards and double figure TD's by everyone.

6. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Treu KM, but do consider they are not very far off base as right now, DThomas is the likely starter at running back for us, this is one pick, I would go so far as to say, is what Ireland will be judged on, if DTrain performs then Irish will have proven he knows what he is doing, if DTrain has a Ryan Mathews type of season with injuries we are screwed.

Unless the thought of handing the ball off to Hilliard 270 times fills us all with confidence? I like Lexxy but let us be real here, he is not going anywhere..that leaves Sheets and he has not played football in 2yrs.

Wow, I never looked at it that way before.

Disnardo and jetssuck like this.
  7. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    I believe in Daniel Thomas!

fins4o8 and jason8er like this.
  8. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    This is a great pick. It is along the lines of what Sparano saw have limited success when we introduced the Wildcat. With a more out-in-space offensive line and this guy, who is both a power runner with a feel for the hole and a credible threat to pass, all we need is a scatback to make the opponents respect the end-around and they won't know whether to poop or go blind. The Wildcat was limited by the abilities of the personnel running it. They drafted Pat White and he was't the answer. But by no means have they given up on the Wildcat.

jason8er likes this.
  9. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Im on the D-Train.....

jason8er likes this.