1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL Schedule Breakdown

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by ATVZ400, May 5, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    As I had promised earlier, I was going to release the 5 teams that received a kind deal from the NFL schedule maker and 5 teams that were not treated as well. I wanted to wait until after the draft before I made my final call on that. There are a couple things to keep in mind. 1) I tried not to pick a bunch of teams from the same division. I know Cleveland has a tough schedule as well. 14 of their 16 opponents are the same as Pittsburgh’s schedule. What is the point of covering two teams with almost identical schedules? I tried to pick teams from different divisions when breaking down the schedule. 2) I tried to give deference to stretches of tough or easy games over overall schedule. While one team may have a similar strength of schedule, if those tough games are bunched into 6 weeks, I think that makes for a tougher schedule.

link to list
    http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/StreetCred/2008/05/05/NFL_Schedule_Breakdown