1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NHL reacts to Avery's antics, changes unsportsmanlike conduct rule

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by brandon27, Apr 14, 2008.

1. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Personally I thought this is a fantastic move on the NHL's part. Avery's tactics last night were a disgrace to the game as far as im concerned. Glad to see the NHL to quickly move and address this issue before it got any more out of hand.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AhpKKSxqtpcde3SA3SKLnZ97vLYF?slug=ap-rangers-averysantics&prov=ap&type=lgns

2. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

I loved it. Avery has been a personal favorite of mine forever. He will always be a King to me. Don't blame Avery, he was simply playing by the rules given to him.

3. unifiedtheory

unifiedtheory Sub Pending Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Good. Avery is a class A piece of ****. I wish the instigator rule would go away so he actually had to answer the bell occasionally....he'd be out of the league in a month.

4. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Sean Avery is great. You love him if he's on your team and you hate him if he isn't.

You know what he thinks about all of this? He probably doesn't give two ****s. That's why I love him.

[​IMG]

5. TheHighExhaulted

Jan 15, 2008
    Plus, he bangs chicks like Elisha Cuthbert. Even more reason to hate him.

6. TheHighExhaulted

Jan 15, 2008
    One more thing. The Rangers need to absolutely give Avery what he wants and re-sign him in the off-season. It's very simple, when he is out they lose. When he plays, they win.

He should be priority #1.