Nice Article on the Phins' draft strategy

7 replies

Chad SexingtonChad SexingtonNew MemberOP
Apr 27, 2010, 02:00 PM

I think this article will go a ways toward refuting the "star struck" approach that guys like Kiper and his ilk seem to favor.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ArNWcjY3e1LU7.K9F9friHg5nYcB?slug=nfp-diner_morning_news_a_new_draft_philosophy_html-2010427

Didn't see this posted. Sorry if it's a repost.

Edit: "Strategy" is probably not the right word. Maybe "attitude" is more accurate.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 27, 2010, 03:47 PM

Excellent article. Tells us 1) they may regret some things about last year's draft 2) they are back to prototype, and production as the keys

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2010, 03:51 PM

Nice article. I was not very excited about our draft this year. But I was overjoyed with the pick of Pat White last year. That leads me to believe that I should trust the FO and their unsexy picks.

gunn34gunn34New Member
Apr 27, 2010, 03:52 PM

Alot of people get caught up in the workouts. I'm sooooo glad we went with the actual game tapes instead.

the 23rdthe 23rdNew Member
Apr 27, 2010, 03:56 PM

we have the best FrontOffice in the NFL

- Competition is the Elixir of Success -

LandShark13LandShark13New Member
Apr 27, 2010, 04:50 PM

Great stuff.

Apr 27, 2010, 05:06 PM

good read

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

OnehondoOnehondoSupporter
Apr 27, 2010, 09:54 PM

Good read, and didn't they mostly draft players they worked with at the Senior Bowl?