1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice Free Miami Dolphins app for Blackberry users.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Tone_E, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    I found this nice app that is focused on the Miami Dolphins. It has player wires, articles, etc. and is a really nice way to get quick concise updates on the go.

Just go to the BB App World and search for "Dolphins Inside Slant"

The only downside, and it really isn't that big of a deal is that you have to set up an online account by providing your email address. Not sure why the online account is necessary, probably just a means to get your email address.

Check it out.

PS. They have every other team in the NFL as well.

brandon27 likes this.
  2. charlestonphan

charlestonphan Junior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    found this a couple weeks ago... it is a good app, especially for free. no free downloads of wallpapers etc, like my brothers droid, but none the less, Dolphins info and lots of it.

3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I saw this one yesterday in BB App world, but i decided to download the "official Dolphins App", which is full of stuff, but it doesnt appear to work right on my bold 9780, might not be fully compatible with os 6 yet. If you say the inside slant one is good, I may have to check it out now too. although its too late now really that the season is over