1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice Matchup Write-up - Colts V Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Da 'Fins, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
  2. Greyboy

Greyboy New Member

Oct 26, 2012
    The Dolphins haven't won a game after playing the Jets since Nick Saban was our coach. The Dolphins always lose in their next game following the jets.

The dolphins seem to blow their load with effort against the jets and then have little left the following week. Last time that happened was the arizona game. In the 2nd half and overtime of that game the Cardinals outscored Miami 24-7 -- the dolphins were clearly out of gas when it counted.

Philbin is a very organized guy and probably found out about this fact. Probably why he's saying what he's saying this week and why he seems unsettled.

Since Nick Saban coach, every game the dolphins have played after the jets has indeed proven to be a "trap" game, resulting in a long string of losses. Lets hope its different this time.

3. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC

Damn, the fantasy writer is doing backflips over our beat writers...Thanks for sharing DaFins, I'm finally getting an idea of what to expect with Indy.

Da 'Fins likes this.
  4. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    It was a Fantasy Football write-up, but still had more info than our own sports writers.

Da 'Fins likes this.
  5. mnfinfan

mnfinfan Active Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    Grand Cayman and Minnesota
    Man that was a find. Thanks for the link. I feel more knowledgeable about this game than I had reading any of the beat and national major writers. They all rehash the same thing...

MikeHoncho likes this.
  6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009

Whaaa? I always enjoy reading ESPN write-ups about how rising star Andrew Luck and the Colts will have to contend with Joey Porter and the Dolphins Defense.

Da 'Fins, Califin and mnfinfan like this.
  7. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    I agree. Silva and his crew really do their homework. I follow him on Twitter and though he is focused on fantasy, he still offers an abundance of details about various teams that impact not only fantasy outcomes but also actual game outcomes. They aren't always right in their predictions of course, but they will give you some fascinating insights.

MikeHoncho and Pandarilla like this.