1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice win

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Arodgers12, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Congrats on your great win over your hated rival. Pretty cool to see Miami dominate the Jets and be close to the top of the East. I hope Tannehill is ok, what is the word on his injury? Looked like you guys blocked a punt for a touchdown as well like we did today vs Jacksonville.

Marco, Sippi, maynard and 8 others like this.
  2. dWreck

dWreck formerly dcaf

Oct 23, 2011
    Sebring, FL
    Thanks as usual arod. You guys are starting to look like the pack again. Tanny should be good to go.

3. Destroyer

Destroyer There for every play.

Oct 25, 2010
    Maryland
    Thanks man. Packers looked good today. I was able to watch the end of the game when CBS pulled the Pats game due to the blow out.

4. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Thanks bud! Great game, nice one against Houston a few weeks back too!

Sent from my iPhone

5. ExplosionsInDaSky

ExplosionsInDaSky Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Packers are a hard team to root against. I lived in Wisconsin for six years and their fans are great. Any rate...Thanks for the compliment.

maynard likes this.
  6. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    I do think Miami can win the East as well. The Pats look vulnerable and Tannehill and the offense has to keep playing the way they have been. Your defense looks solid too. Brady seems to struggle against great defenses like the Dolphins.

Aquafin likes this.
  7. ExplosionsInDaSky

ExplosionsInDaSky Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Good looks on the comments and I hope we can give Brady and company a good run. Rams really layed down today against them.

8. sloppyjoer

sloppyjoer New Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks man! Looks as tho Tannie will be good.

Gratz on the GB win today as well!!!

9. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    It is believed that Tanny just has a deep thigh bruise and hyper extended his knee.
    He said he could have gone back in but since we were kicking *** there was no need to risk further injury.

10. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    . If Miami could just get some more fire power on offense we might can reach the playoffs this year. I like Green bay I hope they do well .

maynard likes this.
  11. thisperishedmin

thisperishedmin Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    No idea what to make of the pats right now. The Jets that we just dismantled gave them a hell of a game...and the Rams that should have beat us just got dismantled by the pats. On the same note, the Jets played us HARD earlier this year. I guess the only way we know is when the dust settles after our 2 matches.

PS - ****in' loved The romo response on the 6 td game...the interview where he just gave the reporter a "Shhhhhh..." and walked away. Pullin for the pack in the NFC.