No players injured as Nuggets' team bus catches fire

3 replies

ALalen1New MemberOP
Apr 20, 2008, 02:49 PM

The Denver Nuggets' bus caught on fire en route to their game with the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday.

Half the team was on the bus, including players Marcus Camby, J.R. Smith and Linas Kleiza.

No one was hurt but the players were on the side of the road awaiting the team's second bus.

The team was driving to the game on the Santa Monica freeway when the driver noticed smoke. When he pulled over, he noticed the bus was on fire.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/news/story?id=3355619

That could have been scary and depressing, thank god it wasn't.

Apr 20, 2008, 02:57 PM

I think it's a sign of what's about to happen to their season...

ALalen1New Member
Apr 20, 2008, 03:06 PM

"DonShula84 wrote:

I think it's a sign of what's about to happen to their season...

:lol: Nice way to put it Don.

Phins28Phins28Forum Veteran
Apr 20, 2008, 04:21 PM

"DonShula84 wrote:

I think it's a sign of what's about to happen to their season...

:sidelol: