1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non-Club level Gameday Chat?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by phinnhedd, Oct 17, 2008.

1. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    I'm not a Club Level member and I noticed that there is a Club Level only Gameday Chat...

Are those like myself that aren't a Club Member not able to be involved with Gameday Chats here on ThePhins.com?:confused2:

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  2. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    We have what we call The Official Game Thread in the main forum. For 15.00 you could be a club member for 6 months or 24.00 get's you a year. As of right now that chat room is for club, and luxury members. It is a great deal.:up: We appreciate your interest in the Game Day Chat bro.:wink2:

njfinfan and Celtkin like this.
  3. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Truth be told, it's simply an issue of capacity. The chat we have now simply isn't capable of hosting a lot of members. So we reserve it as a perk for Club members.

But fear not, we haven't forgotten about you. We are indeed preparing a solution for everyone. :)

4. Duss

Duss Season Ticket Holder

Dec 9, 2007
    I thought it was the only place you see me and other clubbers meltdown and write stuff that shouldnt be read by anyone

Example: Will allen your ****ing stoopid, my granny has brick hands and she would of made that pick :knucks:

phinnhedd, njfinfan and Celtkin like this.