1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Norv Turner Just got a three year extension

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Jan 18, 2010.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I wonder if AJ's lost it?

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  2. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Brother he has exactly what he wanted a yes man.:lol:

fins4o8 and alen1 like this.
  3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    AJ Smith just wasted 3 yrs worth of player's time after firing Schotty, now he wishes to waste 3 more years?

Bolts must be planning on the AFC West being baad for a long time, but KC is beginning to get some pieces in place.

Soundwave likes this.
  4. finfansince72

finfansince72 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Amazing. We all know Norv will get fired for playoff exits or missing them altogther its just a matter of time, kind of sad that this collection of talent has no hope of competing seriously for a title. How could anyone have watched that performance against the Jest and felt Norv deserved security? He coaches scared, he was coaching like Wannestadt. I guess its not 100% fair to blame him for a game in which his idiot kicker missed 2 gimmes and they lost by 3 but still, things like that just happen to scared coaches like Norv. Sorry Charger fans but honestly you have less hope than the Lions of winning a title over the next 4 years.

5. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    Retire now, LT. Save yourself three more years of disappoint.

Rivers should retire early as well. Vincent Jackson, too. That entire damn locker room should.

I'd say the same about the Dallas Cowboys.

texanphinatic likes this.
  6. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I thought after the regular season ended that maybe, just maybe Norv had turned the corner and become a *gasp* solid head coach. Then of course he turned in that dud ...

Im kind of surprised at how many bad coaches make the playoffs - Brad Childress, Andy Reid, Wade Phillips, Norv Turner