1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"not much room for Boldin"

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by anlgp, Jun 9, 2009.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

just posting this here. i know boldin has two years left on his contract and they could get a deal done next year or even the next but it is strange to see them not worried about it. i know they've got fitz but having boldin takes away from teams doubling up on him..

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/2009/06/08/20090608cards060909.html

2. dolphan117

dolphan117 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    I dont know that would necessarily hamper getting a deal done as usually the first year of a new deal doesn't have much of a cap hit since the immediate payout is in a signing bonus.

3. AquaBlitz

AquaBlitz Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Boldin is a beast and does deserve a pay raise. Fitzgerald is making ten million a season and Boldin is making six. I can understand why he feels slighted and so should Arizona. Boldin is a #1 wideout and should be at least getting eight in comparison to Fitzgeralds contract.

And for the record, I can't stand how much money professional athletes make, especially when you have guys complaining about making six million dollars a year.