1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nov. 14 TEN & Nov. 18 CHI

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by toto, Aug 28, 2010.

1. toto

toto Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Vellmar, Germany
    Hey guys, I'm coming over from Germany in November for the TEN and CHI game.
    Since this is my first time to watch my beloved fins in their home stadium I'm so excited and want to make this trip a lifetime experiance.

My questions:

- Does anybody know which the Dolphins team hotel is where they spend the night before the game?

- To save some money we got tickets at the upper sideline level. Is there good view and atmosphere there anyhow?

- Does anybody have some experience with Shula's Hotel & Golf Club? I think it would be nice to stay there for the week.

- Is there a nice bar with game day atmosphere in the stadium area where we can have a couple of beers before the game?

- What other suggestions do you guys have for a Sun Life Stadium and game day first timer? Any tips are welcome.

Thanks for your support and help.

Can't wait till November!

2. sdboutlaw

sdboutlaw New Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Maryland
    Upper sideline isn't a terrible view there; I'm spoiled and usually have my end zone seats (which is where I'll be for both of these games as well!).

My suggestion would be to skip the bar and tailgate, to be perfectly honest. There's nothing like tailgating in Florida weather, IMHO...

toto likes this.