1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O.T.-I HATE Tom Brady

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by namor, Jan 12, 2008.

Tags:
  1. namor

namor New Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I'm sorry,I just hate Tom Brady....if he was a Dolphin,he would be the greatist
    thing since sliced bread...but he's not,he's a Pat.Just had to get this off my chest.

2. Bonedoc7777

Bonedoc7777 New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    he is a crybaby and someone should hit him very low

3. namor

namor New Member

Nov 25, 2007
    A friggin 5th round pick!!!!! I just can't believe it.How many 2nd rounders have we
    wasted on QB's over the last few years?

4. Dfan06

Dfan06 New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Miami, FL
    Yes Tom Brady is flamer lol just like every dynasty they rise and fall and become irrevelant for a while. All we can do is build this team to take over in 2-3 years.

5. Finominal

Finominal New Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Of all fans, we should know what a rare thing we are witnessing. Time to give credit where due and marvel at what is being accomplished. This is what is happening in our time. It is really amazing.
    That being said, #$@!@ $#@! *&%$#@ Patriots!!!

6. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I do not give half a darn about Tom Brady one way or another, he is irrelevant to us at the moment.

What I do care about is seeing the Miami Dolphins becoming a great team again, Tom Brady becomes relevant next yr when we play the Patriots, until then he may as well be a Bart Starr film to me.

And that is one more reason why we should be happy that Parcell's is on board.

7. Breed

Breed New Member

Jan 7, 2008
    It is amazing, but he's got more receiving talent than the '99 Rams. They're unstoppable....

8. Eop05

Eop05 Junior Member Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    NJ
    I can't stand the guy either.

He's great and all, but in all my years of watching football, I have never seen any quarterback consistently get the time that he gets to scan his receivers. The Jaguars hurried him a whopping 2 times today! Speaks wonders for his O-line and blocking schemes.

With that said, he's one of the greats in recent memory along with Manning, who IMO is a tad better.

9. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007

i believe he was a sixth rounder but yeah that is some frickin luck. I wonder if Bledsoe never gets injured, does he still play this day?

10. Dtronic

Dtronic Season Tickets Sec. 150

Dec 7, 2007
    Cape Coral FL
    I hate Phillip Rivers:death: