Obama Custom Air Force One Sneakers

9 replies

calphincalphinNew MemberOP
Aug 22, 2009, 02:59 AM

What a joke!:pity:

You can also get back packs
and basket balls.

http://www.likecool.com/Obama_Custom_Air_Force_One_Sneakers--Shoe--Style.html


Thanks Gish

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Aug 22, 2009, 03:29 AM

:chuckle:

TiP54TiP54New Member
Aug 22, 2009, 04:37 AM

Why a joke?

Maybe some people will like em :D

IdahophinIdahophinSupporter
Aug 22, 2009, 10:53 AM

:omg: Now who can I send a pair of those.. :lol:

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Aug 22, 2009, 11:17 AM

I'd rock them.

sking29sking29Forum Veteran
Aug 22, 2009, 11:21 AM

Don't feel bad this isn't the first time someone has capitalized off a president's likeness on a household product/clothing to get sales:

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
Aug 22, 2009, 11:38 AM

I'd wear those shoes if my toilet ever overflowed and I had a mess to clean up. The colors on them probably wouldn't show stains. ;)


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

Phinvader BillPhinvader BillNew Member
Aug 22, 2009, 11:40 AM

You know, his ears look especially big on that shoe. :D


http://www.phinvaders.com 2011 events: Kansas City, San Diego, Cleveland, Dallas

Aug 23, 2009, 11:42 AM

They would make a great gag gift.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

DaFishDaFishForum Veteran
Aug 23, 2009, 12:24 PM

I hate gawky *** shoes. Reminds me of those Nikes that look like space boots.