Official 2008-2009 NBA Playoffs Thread

575 replies

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Apr 30, 2009, 07:40 PM

Rondo is a ****ing bitch... second time in this series he's purposely tried to injure Hinrich.

I hope he gets tossed + suspended. Either that or he sends another cheap shot, because I know Hinrich would beat the CRAP out of him.

God I just hate that entire team aside from Ray Allen & K.G.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Apr 30, 2009, 07:44 PM

Flagrant 1? He literally grabbed and threw the guy into the scorer's table and he didn't even have the ball, so that wasn't the intention of the contact. Boston continues to get the breaks in this series, as they've gotten throughout NBA history. Man I hope Kirk Hinrich hammers this guy with a major cheap shot or vice versa, because I know Hinrich would beat his ass if they got into it. Rondo is a punk. He's not a REAL thug like Paul Pierce. :lol:

Don't understand how Dwight Howard gets a one game suspension for what he did, and this is merely a flagrant one. Stu Jackson, you better get on it.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Apr 30, 2009, 07:55 PM

i like rondo but this series he has now had 3 dirty plays...i cant take much more before im not a fan anymore...my over of 196 is looking good

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Apr 30, 2009, 07:56 PM

"High Definition wrote:

Flagrant 1? He literally grabbed and threw the guy into the scorer's table and he didn't even have the ball, so that wasn't the intention of the contact. Boston continues to get the breaks in this series, as they've gotten throughout NBA history. Man I hope Kirk Hinrich hammers this guy with a major cheap shot or vice versa, because I know Hinrich would beat his ass if they got into it. Rondo is a punk. He's not a REAL thug like Paul Pierce. :lol:

Don't understand how Dwight Howard gets a one game suspension for what he did, and this is merely a flagrant one. Stu Jackson, you better get on it.

i think a lot of depends on how this game ends up if rondo gets suspended or not..i highly doubt the nba suspends rondo for game 7 if chicago holds on...but game 1 against orlando/philly i could see him suspended for...

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Apr 30, 2009, 07:58 PM

"High Definition wrote:

Rondo is a ****ing bitch... second time in this series he's purposely tried to injure Hinrich.

I hope he gets tossed + suspended. Either that or he sends another cheap shot, because I know Hinrich would beat the CRAP out of him.

God I just hate that entire team aside from Ray Allen & K.G.

why do you hate pierce?

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Apr 30, 2009, 08:59 PM

Actually I don't hate Pierce, but I'm growing to... he used to be one of my favorite players, but now he's just a thug.

I don't hate Doc or Eddie House either. I guess I just really hate their city, organization, and every other sport team that plays in the vicinity.

I rooted for them last year because K.G. and Ray Allen are on my top 15 all time favorite basketball players. (Ray Allen is top 5)

Also, Felix, you guys better ****ing win tonight. I'll be rooting for you as usual.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Apr 30, 2009, 09:05 PM

LOL... that picture is funny as hell. But I agree with Section as much as I've been LAUGHING at K.G.'s facial expressions / remarks during these games:

Suit up or shut your ****ing face, Uncle ****er!

"King Felix wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Apr 30, 2009, 09:14 PM

Gortat and Redick are doing a great job so far. Still have to finish the game though.

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Apr 30, 2009, 09:35 PM

Ben Gordon is an idiot.

And what is Tracy McGrady doing in one of the "Where Amazing Happens" NBA Playoffs commercials?

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Apr 30, 2009, 09:40 PM

"High Definition wrote:

Rondo is a ****ing bitch... second time in this series he's purposely tried to injure Hinrich.

I hope he gets tossed + suspended. Either that or he sends another cheap shot, because I know Hinrich would beat the CRAP out of him.

God I just hate that entire team aside from Ray Allen & K.G.

GTFO with that bull****! Rondo has not tried to hurt Hinrich all series long your making stuff up. Rondo was trying to get Hinrich off him and he did but he fell into the scorers table and Chicago came into the game trying to be physical and tough and that was an example of them showcasing it.

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Apr 30, 2009, 10:11 PM

"Brown42000 wrote:

GTFO with that bull****! Rondo has not tried to hurt Hinrich all series long your making stuff up. Rondo was trying to get Hinrich off him and he did but he fell into the scorers table and Chicago came into the game trying to be physical and tough and that was an example of them showcasing it.

LOL... he was trying to get Hinrich off him and he fell... as in, on his own?? Now I've heard it all. You've got to be on something. He clearly threw him into the scorer's table. How can you possibly deny that?

Rondo's been playing cheap this entire series. There is no way to dispute that.

I don't even see why you're mad. Dirty play BELONGS in the Playoffs. I don't care what anybody says.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Apr 30, 2009, 10:18 PM

This series is awesome, though. That's really all I can ask for as a fan of neither of these teams.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Apr 30, 2009, 10:24 PM

"High Definition wrote:

This series is awesome, though. That's really all I can ask for as a fan of neither of these teams.

I hope the NBA Finals is this tight, 4 OT games? Love it.

And onto the 3rd OT in this game now. Those people are getting their money's worth.

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Apr 30, 2009, 10:44 PM

I'd have no problem with the league granting the winner of this series the NBA title. :lol:

Man... JESUS!!!! Mr. Shuttlesworth has "no regard for human life" - Denzel must be a proud father.

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Apr 30, 2009, 10:54 PM

Nice dunk by Noah, and Pierce is outta the game.

Dolphin1184Dolphin1184New Member
Apr 30, 2009, 10:58 PM

Fat Baby just fouled out.

High DefinitionHigh DefinitionNew Member
Apr 30, 2009, 11:04 PM

Derrick... ****ing... Rose!!!!

Kanye West wrote:

I treat the cash like the government treats AIDS - I won't be satisfied till all my people get it.... GET IT?

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Apr 30, 2009, 11:09 PM

Man that was an awesome game! And Boston didn't win so that makes it better :lol:

Nappy RootsNappy RootsForum Veteran
Apr 30, 2009, 11:11 PM

dare i say the greatest series ever?

i cant think of one better then this.

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Apr 30, 2009, 11:56 PM

****ing **** bitch son of a bitch ****ing ***** **** bitch **** ****er mother ****ing piece of ****ing **** **** this **** god mother ****ing damnit

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
May 1, 2009, 12:09 AM

"Section126 wrote:

I always have a problem when a player in STREET CLOTHES talks crap.

suit up dumbass ...then you can talk with your play.

Oh the Irony.

Btw this series is one of the best series I have ever watched. I was hoping Chi Town would pull it out Game 7 baby.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
May 1, 2009, 12:10 AM

"King Felix wrote:

****ing **** bitch son of a bitch ****ing ***** **** bitch **** ****er mother ****ing piece of ****ing **** **** this **** god mother ****ing damnit

Bro Portland is 1 year to early IMO. They need a couple more pieces and they will be real contenders.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
May 1, 2009, 07:24 AM

Chicago and Boston have put on the best playoff series I have seen in a long time.

I doubt they go to Boston and win a game 7 but I will be rooting for them.

Section126Section126Luxury Box
May 1, 2009, 01:03 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Oh the Irony.

Btw this series is one of the best series I have ever watched. I was hoping Chi Town would pull it out Game 7 baby.

Irony?

how is that Irony?

I am not a player. I am not on Boston's bench.

learn the meaning of irony.

@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/

Alex44Alex44New Member
May 1, 2009, 01:12 PM

"Section126 wrote:

Irony?

how is that Irony?

I am not a player. I am not on Boston's bench.

learn the meaning of irony.

I think maybe he was saying something about Wade or Shaq, it being ironic we'd hate players in street clothes talking crap. Not sure.

But yeah this has been a great series. I was pulling for a 4th OT.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.