***Official 2012 NFL Draft Thread***

1940 replies

branbranNew Member
Apr 27, 2012, 07:07 PM

brian quick goes to rams damn i was high on him

byroan;2178644 wrote:

Tannehill could have had more time had Clabo just fell down and forced Mario to step over him.

FIfins4o8Forum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:08 PM

would there be a red flag if Indy passes on Fleener? I would still take him at 42 if he is there.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Apr 27, 2012, 07:08 PM

It would be funny if Claiborne bombed the test so he could get picked by a better team :lol: whos the dumbass now!

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

MrtreeMrtreeForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:09 PM

Damn

FIfins4o8Forum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:09 PM

I knew it, Fleener it was

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:10 PM

Obvious pick. Big need with Tamme and Clark both out, and how could you not give Luck his safety blanket?

branbranNew Member
Apr 27, 2012, 07:10 PM

man that sucks fleener :(

byroan;2178644 wrote:

Tannehill could have had more time had Clabo just fell down and forced Mario to step over him.

MrtreeMrtreeForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:11 PM

Bet you Upshaw goes to the Ravens

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:11 PM

Alshon Jeffrey all the way, come on Irish!

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:11 PM

"Mrtree wrote:

Bet you Upshaw goes to the Ravens

That is my guess.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:12 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

It would be funny if Claiborne bombed the test so he could get picked by a better team :lol: whos the dumbass now!

That would be a laugh.

That's why they play the games!:yes:

branbranNew Member
Apr 27, 2012, 07:12 PM

"texanphinatic wrote:

Alshon Jeffrey all the way, come on Irish!

yeah thats who im hoping for unless upshaw falls to us(which i doubt he gets past baltimore)

byroan;2178644 wrote:

Tannehill could have had more time had Clabo just fell down and forced Mario to step over him.

Nappy RootsNappy RootsForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:12 PM

"fins4o8 wrote:

I knew it, Fleener it was

You'd have to be a dumb ass to not have seen that pick coming

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Apr 27, 2012, 07:13 PM

Yep Upshaw to Baltimore. Denver on the clock.

Samsung Epic 4G via Tapatalk

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Apr 27, 2012, 07:14 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

It would be funny if Claiborne bombed the test so he could get picked by a better team :lol: whos the dumbass now!

He has a learning disability.

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:15 PM

Lol @ ravens, a kicker?

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:15 PM

I hope they're high on someone a bit under the radar because all the guys we've been hoping to fall to our pick are getting snatched up!

branbranNew Member
Apr 27, 2012, 07:16 PM

upshaw to ravens

byroan;2178644 wrote:

Tannehill could have had more time had Clabo just fell down and forced Mario to step over him.

FIfins4o8Forum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:16 PM

daym, Upshaw to Ravens.

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:16 PM

Ravens pick Defense go figure.

That's why they play the games!:yes:

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:16 PM

"Nappy Roots wrote:

You'd have to be a dumb ass to not have seen that pick coming

Or, just overly hopeful that he might somehow, someway, fall to us...like me.

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

MrtreeMrtreeForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:16 PM

"pennphinfan wrote:

I hope they're high on someone a bit under the radar because all the guys we've been hoping to fall to our pick are getting snatched up!

My guess is Vinny Curry or Bobbie Massie

PhinsRDbestPhinsRDbestForum Veteran
Apr 27, 2012, 07:17 PM

I say trade down, try and pick up another 3rd.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Apr 27, 2012, 07:19 PM

Andre Branch please.

branbranNew Member
Apr 27, 2012, 07:21 PM

derek wolf

byroan;2178644 wrote:

Tannehill could have had more time had Clabo just fell down and forced Mario to step over him.