1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***Official Bills @ Dolphins Gameday Thread***

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Stitches, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Seahawks ever have the super bowl in Seattle, and get homefield advantage in the playoffs they are the heavy favorite to win the super bowl!

I see this [video=youtube;GsjIVYZtLOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsjIVYZtLOY[/video] and it makes me sad that this does not exist anymore

2. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    I know, Seahawks have the right idea. Cowboy stadium looks nice, but the atmosphere is no where near the seahawks. Dolphins need to get seats closer to the field. and try and recapture the magic we used to have.

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    And when they took it away from us, exercising the dumbest executive move ever, it's been a slow decline ever since..

4. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Jones sold his soul..and believe me, the cowboy fans are not happy about it.

I'm not confident our regime understands how bad it is, I mean they tried everything they could do to make it exciting at the stadium, they forgot that the building itself is the centerpiece...The stands HAVE to be structured logistically before you can impact a teams performance and culture...otherwise it's just fluff...They don't seem to understand that if their gonna drop 300 mill on improvements they maybe should think about the whole thing..the return on investment for a dual plex, Canes/ dolphins project could be astronomic.

5. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Spring, TX
    1 playoff appearance in first 5 years at JRS and 1 playoff appearance in last 5 years at Sun Life. So not sure how it's been a slow decline (or at least one attributable to the stadium). :confused2:

6. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    42 to 6. 4 mins to go in game...pouring there, no one has left and they are all cheering for their defense on their feet..

Why, because they are engaged into the game by the intimacy, they know they are in the spotlight, they know they are motivating their players even in the latter part of the fourth quarter of a blowout...defenders are flyin around with energy because if it, and they are relishing it.

My point entirely, is crowd noise and intimacy, does affect player performance, both ways..

Seahawks finish the season undefeated at home...Wilson is a star at home, like an 18/1 TD/int ratio..and their defense is thriving on the energy if the fans, that the building enables..

This is unbelievable.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    If they hit 50, it will be the third straight game they score 50. I think that would be a record.

8. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Culturally deterioting, flat performances, poor fan etiquette...it's all led to what we've witnessed this year at that building..

The building in Seattles case, is a star in its own right, their culture of 12 th man is making that franchise a fortune, the players are energized in the process, look at how they are flourishing with it..