1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Chargers at Dolphins game thread Week 9

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CrunchTime, Nov 2, 2014.

1. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

All the dudes at PFF picked this Dolphins this week...all the network guys and most of ESPN picked the Chargers.

Gonna tune in to see who PFF picks next week...they've been pretty decent on picking our games.

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    ESPN is to sports what MTV is to real music.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

3. Zach13

Zach13 Season Ticket Holder

Nov 28, 2007
    Miami
    Agreed, I've stopped watching any ESPN other than actual games.

It was a great day at the stadium yesterday and is turning into a great season to be a Fins fan. The whole second half of the game was one long celebration.

Also great to see that there weren't many Chargers jerseys in the stands.

4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Even Mike and Mike had the Dolphins and specifically Tannehill on their 5 pack thing today....said we were 5-4......mentioned Tannehills numbers, didnt even mention they were only through 3 quarters.....of course said "They arent 37-0 better than the Chargers...it just played out that way"

and so on.....even in dominating defeat the ESPN **** faces give us sideways compliments. But **** them....keep winning and shove it in their ears!

77FinFan and Kud_II like this.
  5. resnor

resnor Derp Sherpa

Nov 25, 2007
    New Hampshire
    We are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL.

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Typical final score watching. Those guys are clowns.

They probably gobbled up Brady's meat, despite Bill running up the score late in the game.

7. RGF

RGF THE FINSTER Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    NY
    Wow, great call RG. :shifty:

8. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

Nov 23, 2007
    Powell, WY
    Except for the part about the Broncos anyway. But them losing gives me hope we might have a chance against them. Maybe.

RGF likes this.
  9. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    One of the turning points in the game IMO was when the Chargers arrogantly decided to go for a 4th and 1 at the beginning of the game. I am guessing they believe the hype that thet were the much superior team as all of the media experts were saying .

The defense took that as a challenge and stuffed it .That was a strong signal to them that they were up against a buzzsaw.:hammer:

RGF and Zeke0123 like this.
  10. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

And even after the game...all I heard from Big O....San Diego has a high school defense. Funny, I dont remember anyone talking about how bad their defense was PRIOR to the game.

Fin D likes this.
  11. Kud_II

Kud_II Realist Division

Oct 15, 2011
    Seneca, SC
    I hate those guys. Especially Golic. They are Bonified Dolphins haters. I believe Golic was the only one at ESPN who picked the Jaguars to beat us.

MikeHoncho likes this.
  12. FanMarino

FanMarino Season Ticket Holder

Nov 24, 2007
    Ive stayed off the Game thread last 4 weeks. I got fed up reading the negative posts. Totally overboard and bashing the team when they are competing....i wont say winning because thats bye the bye going by the haters beit Tanny, Philbin or respecting the opposition too much. Lets rejoice, enjoy it and look forward to beating the Jets twice, Bills, Lions and Broncos..yes the BRONCOS. It will happen. we are on course for a 10 win season. :shifty: