***Official Dolphins @ Bills Gameday Thread***

1822 replies

DePhinistr8DePhinistr8Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2012, 12:43 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

they don't agree with the benching of Bush, they don't like how he treats played, and they think he's not gonna become successful..

I think it's a great game to show if Philbin has the pulse of the team.

What dolphins players said that? Only person I heard was Rodney Harrison.

If you don't want to find your ass on the pine, play better.

OphineratedOphineratedForum Veteran
Nov 15, 2012, 12:49 PM

"DePhinistr8 wrote:

What dolphins players said that? Only person I heard was Rodney Harrison.

If you don't want to find your ass on the pine, play better.

It wasn't the players... it was all the guys at first take.

DePhinistr8DePhinistr8Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2012, 12:51 PM

"Ophinerated wrote:

It wasn't the players... it was all the guys at first take.

My bad..reading failure on my part.

Nobody cares what the guys at First Take say. I really don't believe that they believe what they're saying most of the time. They spout just to spout.

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Nov 15, 2012, 12:56 PM

"maynard wrote:

He can also be real shaky though and puts up a few 50/50 balls. Then again with the ball skills of our secondary it is more like 95/5 balls lol

Hopefully they're thrown to someone other than Dansby or Smith since they can't catch anything.

JPPT1974JPPT1974Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2012, 01:01 PM

Hopefully the team will rebound with win tonight!

Ready for May Flowers and Mother's Day 2022

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Nov 15, 2012, 01:09 PM

If we cab score more points than the Bills at the end of regulation then I like our chances

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

DePhinistr8DePhinistr8Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2012, 01:10 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

If we cab score more points than the Bills at the end of regulation then I like our chances

Yeah, that might help as well

Nov 15, 2012, 01:31 PM

We have out scored these mofo's 60 something to 30 something in our last 2 games. Its time to make that close to 100 to 40 something.

Nov 15, 2012, 01:33 PM

Mia 41
Buf 13

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Nov 15, 2012, 01:38 PM

"RickyNeverInhaled wrote:

Mia 41
Buf 13

Tannehill would have to go off on a tear...

jsizzlejsizzleNew Member
Nov 15, 2012, 01:41 PM

"Berezo wrote:

Tannehill would have to go off on a tear...

We would have to sign a speed WR before the game.

CJCJTakozNew Member
Nov 15, 2012, 01:54 PM

Buffalo's defense has been awful this season, much worse than Miami's. Reggie Bush should be the freshest player on the field after getting benched Sunday. If he can't get back on track tonight, I don't know if he will at all this season.

I think Tannehill will bounce back. He had 1 bad game after 4 straight mistake-free games. His first game in Prime Time should have him amped.

jsizzlejsizzleNew Member
Nov 15, 2012, 02:00 PM

"CJTakoz wrote:

Buffalo's defense has been awful this season, much worse than Miami's. Reggie Bush should be the freshest player on the field after getting benched Sunday. If he can't get back on track tonight, I don't know if he will at all this season.

I think Tannehill will bounce back. He had 1 bad game after 4 straight mistake-free games. His first game in Prime Time should have him amped.

I can tell you his butt is on my fantasy team's bench, he has screwed me 4 weeks straight!

Nov 15, 2012, 02:01 PM

"Berezo wrote:

Tannehill would have to go off on a tear...

I think he will have 3 TD's in the air and we will have 2 rushing TD's. Maybe one of those can be subtracted and we will get a defense or special teams TD. And we will have 2 field goals.

jsizzlejsizzleNew Member
Nov 15, 2012, 02:01 PM

"jsizzle wrote:

I can tell you his butt is on my fantasy team's bench, he has screwed me 4 weeks straight!

Reggie I mean

Nov 15, 2012, 02:13 PM

"jsizzle wrote:

I can tell you his butt is on my fantasy team's bench, he has screwed me 4 weeks straight!

That sucks, but I have a feeling you will be screwing yourself this week. He will probably have more points than anyone on your bench and more than some of your starters.

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Nov 15, 2012, 02:33 PM

I'm rooting for a fun game with snow...

Win, lose...No matter

now who wants fries?

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Nov 15, 2012, 02:35 PM

Obligatory photo of my brother Isaac (who slightly resembles Brian Hartline) for good luck...

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Nov 15, 2012, 02:52 PM

LETS GO PHINS!

jsizzlejsizzleNew Member
Nov 15, 2012, 02:57 PM

"RickyNeverInhaled wrote:

That sucks, but I have a feeling you will be screwing yourself this week. He will probably have more points than anyone on your bench and more than some of your starters.

NOOOO!!! Don't say it!! I can't trust him....don't talk me into it....he will screw me....again....

OK, it's on YOU if he sucks!

He is starting!

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Nov 15, 2012, 02:59 PM

"jsizzle wrote:

We would have to sign a speed WR before the game.

Marlon Moore runs a 4.4

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

maynardmaynardNew Member
Nov 15, 2012, 03:41 PM

"Finascious D wrote:

Are you as surprised as I am, that I didn't turn that post into a joke saying you're gay? Cause it doesn't sound like me to let that go. I just can't see me doing that. Weird.

Considering you constantly flirt with me on here, that would be the height of irony

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." GRRM, ADWD

maynardmaynardNew Member
Nov 15, 2012, 03:42 PM

"JDelenne wrote:

LETS GO PHINS!

totally worth the 15 yard penalty

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." GRRM, ADWD

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Nov 15, 2012, 03:47 PM

If we keep throwing these short quick passes on every down, it is going to be another long day. Use the MIDDLE of the field sherman...I BEG YOU.

FanMarinoFanMarinoNew Member
Nov 15, 2012, 04:03 PM

Tanny needs to use his legs. Hes an ex WR. Hes built to bootleg when needed. I think Wake will have a 3 sack game tonight. Hes due. Our Secondary? Total unknown.